Tuesday, October 22, 2019

She's Makin Me High






You're makin me high. category music; song you're making me high (dancehall mix) artist toni braxton; album vi elsker 90'erne; licensed to youtube by sme (on behalf of plg denmark); modernworkspub. Dreams (dreams) d-d-d-dreams sheets makin' me hot, sheets makin' me hot dreams d-d-d-dreams she's making me high i wanna get me free nothing gonna get me in my world now can these broken wings free me about a light year from reality if you want to fall in a dream you could put the weight right onto me. Boy, you're makin' me high baby, baby, baby, baby. i want to feel your heart and soul inside of me let's make a deal you roll, i lick and we can go flying into ecstasy oh, darlin' you and me light my fire, blow my flame take me, take me, take me away yeah, yeah. well all i only want is.





Molly & George on Twitter: "Today, I will mostly be taking ...


Molly & george on twitter: "today, i will mostly be taking




Hit the Freeway - Wikipedia


Hit the freeway - wikipedia






Madie Cardon finds and tweets diary entries she wrote at ...


Madie cardon finds and tweets diary entries she wrote at


Makin' me high lyrics: 1st verse: / it's just another night / thinking about the time that's gone / i'll have another drink / wondering about what went wrong / i gotta get a grip / on where to go. It’s been a great 2015 for beck. in february, the enduring alt-rock performer won an album of the year grammy for the folky morning phase lp, and just a few weeks ago the 44-year-old held court. This love makin' me lose it she's makin' me, me makin' me lose it this love she's makin' me. a thing of beauty, your confidence smile so sweet you make it evident.


she's makin me high